Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Hourly Wage: $22.16 + Health and Welfare Benefit
Employment Type: Hourly, Full-Time and Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Location: FLETC- Glynco, Georgia
Benson Foodservice is seeking a dedicated Maintenance Mechanic for The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center at its Coastal Georgia Location. Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, this position will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of the facility, related utility systems, and equipment installed or associated with a large dining facility.
Benson Food Service’s Culture
We have a philosophy for everyone on our service team to give something extra. At Benson Food Service employee:
- Exhibits a positive, friendly and respectful attitude towards guests and other team members.
- Understands job duties and responsibilities, as well as having an eagerness to learn more and develop new skills.
- Promotes a fun and efficient work environment, focusing on guest satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least five (5) years maintenance experience required.
- Experience in electrical, HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, steam systems, and commercial kitchen equipment preferred.
- Able to work independently in various conditions.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) lbs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete the Daily Maintenance Summary Report. This includes listing all work performed and corrective action taken.
- Complete the Visual Inspection Log Sheet Report daily. This includes visual and physical inspections of the facilities, procedures, and all equipment.
- Maintenance personnel shall provide services to include inspection, testing, maintenance, planned overhaul, parts replacement and repairs of all building, facilities, specialty equipment, and associated systems.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. Benson Food Service is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com